Tarmo Tamm is the Minister of Rural Affairs of the Republic of Estonia as of 12 December 2016. He is a member of the Estonian Centre Party.
- From 2015-2016, Tarmo was a member of the 13th Riigikogu as the Vice-Chairman of the Finance Committee.
- From 2014-2015, he was a member of the 12th Riigikogu as the Vice-Chairman of the Constitutional Committee.
- From 1999-2013, Tarmo Tamm acted as a member of the Põlva City Council and from 1991-1999, as a member of the Põlva Rural Municipality.
- From 1999-2011, Tarmo Tamm served as the Mayor of Põlva.
- From 1993-1999, he served as the Mayor of Põlva Municipality.
- From 1976-1993, Tarmo Tamm worked as the workshop manager of Põlva Agro.
- Tamm was born in the Kioma village on 3 December 1953, he graduated from the Technical School of the Tihemetsa State Farm in the field of mechanization in 1974 and from the Estonian University of Life Sciences as an agrarian economist in 2007.
- Minister Tarmo Tamm on Twitter »
follow the minister's tweets on Twitter